Monday, July 23, 2012

Planning an SCCM 2012 Migration - Build Day Approaches!

I love being in a career that challenges me to learn just a little more every day.  The constant quest for writing the perfect installation script, figuring out a complex technical problem, or being called away to another city to resolve a major outage ... these are just three of the MANY reasons why I love doing what I do.

Today is no different.

Today I get to finally start the production build of my SCCM 2012 environment.  This is happening a little faster than was anticipated due to another deployment happening at the same time which relies on a functioning SCCM 2012 hierarchy; System Center Service Manager 2012.

I will continue to post on deployment planning as well as details on my experience with migrating from 2007 to 2012.

No comments: